One highlight of every trip is to see what kind of recipe magazine will be available at the door on my way out.
This looks irresistible, doesn’t it?!
I decided to try this recipe, even though I don’t have a grill or skewers. Here are the approximations I used:
2 large chicken breasts, thawed
1.5 tbs rosemary
2 tsp lemon peel (dried)
4 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
- Make sure chicken is thawed, place in bowl
- Drizzle olive oil until chicken is completely covered, with some pooled at the bottom
- Add rosemary, rubbed in my hands first
- Add freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- Add 1 tsp dried lemon peel
- Add 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover and let marinade, the longer the better (I waited about 40 minutes before baking)
- Place chicken and marinade in a cooking pan
- Bake at 400° for about an hour, check often so the chicken does not dry out
Note: I roasted some potatoes at the same time, on a different rack, which may have influenced the cooking time.