I cannot think of one book that I am most thankful for. I’ve been sitting here for a half hour trying to arrow it down to one title, and I can’t. But there is one thing I am most thankful for, and that is the ability to and the passion for reading. Without my life would be a dull, grey void.
Here are five books that have brightened my life:
- The Book of Psalms (especially chapter 139)
- Sex with Kings by Eleanor Herman (you should try the “sequel” as well, Sex with the Queen)
- Danger on Panther Peak by Bill Wallace
- The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
- Auntie Mame by Patrick Dennis
Do you have a book that you are most thankful for?