OK, I think I may have oversold it a little in the title, but this was pretty damn good! Especially since I just threw it all together…
TACO POTATO GOODNESS (Serves 2)
- 1 large red potato, cubed
- Approximately 1/4 cup of red onions, chopped
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Cumin and Chili Powder (or taco seasoning)
- Shredded chicken, cooked
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Cherry Tomatoes (Garnish)
- In a large frying pan, pan fry red potato cubes with olive oil and garlic powder (make sure bottom of pan is completely coated with oil first). Amount of garlic is up to your taste.
- When potatoes are done, add the shredded chicken, cumin and chili powder to taste; I usually add more chili powder and garlic compared to the cumin. You can substitute taco seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Add sharp cheddar cheese (to taste).
- Mix until cheese is melted.
- Add chopped onions; leave about a tablespoon left for garnish.
- Split into two servings.
- Garnish with yogurt, tomatoes, and onions.
- Serve and enjoy!